Welcome









I am creating this page as a adjunct to my resume in an attempt to provide you with a fuller understanding of the person you are considering for this position.


Over the years I have been in the Insurance & financial industry, they have presented me with numerous Service Excellence Awards, Star Team Member, and Congratulations.

In one Lori Konoske, Sitka Community Branch President writes.

"Thanks, for being a part of the Sitka Team. I truly appreciate your reliability and willingness to take on new challenges. You have certainly made my life easier. Your follow-through and initiative to figure out new processes are great attributes. Your humor and ability to make everyone feel special and part of the team is truly a valuable talent. Thanks for all you do!".

In another Star Manager Award, Nominated by: Teressa Saaiman, Sitka Branch Manager. Recognizing me for my Extraordinary people management skills and ability to lead your team to success.

I love Washington and Alaska the people are truly awesome. As a result I am fully engaged in the our local community;
***
Anacortes Rotary
Greater Anacortes Chamber of Commerce Board
US Coast Guard Auxiliary Member

I truly enjoy being fully involved in the community I live and serve in, where ever I may find home to be.

No comments: